Sunday, May 27, 2012

1,000+ Views (an update)

Wow, this has been fun.  93 days ago I sent out my first post (Happy Birthday), now 21 postings later we’ve arrived at a significant milestone.  Through your loyalty and spreading the word about this blog it has been visited 1,000+ times.  Most of the views are in the United States but Russia and Germany are also frequent visitors.  In total, folks from 11 different countries have stopped in. 
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, you’ve really made my day!

    The most read story is still Kill People and Break Things (sent out 19 March, 2012) followed closely by Yes Ma’am (1 April, 2012) and Lessons from my Daddies (12 March,).  It seems some stories have a bit of staying power.  I’ve tried to deliver a variety in the subjects from week to week in an effort of keeping this blog entertaining but also informative.  It would be easy for me to fall into writing on the daily malfeasance's of politics (I’m a political junkie and they’re easy targets). 

    I wish I knew who number one thousand was; I wanted it to be my son-in-law Aaron.  I tried to cheat a bit, at 999 views I called him to tell him to open the blog but I got voicemail.  I felt he should have the opportunity to be number 1,000 since he set this up and got me started on writing my little post.  Thank you AaronJ

    Again Thank You and I hope you continue to visit.  I also hope you enjoy reading my little stories as much as I enjoy writing them.

Keep a smile on your face, so people will wonder what you up to…

The TOMCAT

Visits from the following countries:
Argentina
Bahrain
Canada
Czech Republic
France
Germany
Japan
Latvia
Russia
United Kingdom
United States of America 

No comments:

Post a Comment