Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Having Problems Posting a Comment?

    I have gotten word through the grapevine that some of you are having problems posting comments.  The Blogger Interface is a bit touchy with some operating systems (Guess we’ll just work around that).  If you send a comment via e-mail I’ll add it to the posting.  I’m very interested in your views and opinions.  I have added a follow by e-mail box on the right-hand side of the screen, normal postings go out late Sunday or early Monday but I also sneak some out through the week now and again…

You can e-mail me direct at:  thetomcatblog@gmail.com

I’d also like to welcome readers from China, Netherlands and Panama. Outside the United States, Russia is still the most frequent visitor followed closely by Germany.   1,820 views so far (You Guy’s ROCK… Thanks).  

This is the view I woke up to this afternoon.  What could be wrong in the world...

Have a nice week
The TOMCAT

No comments:

Post a Comment